The Lintuvuori industrial area in Korsholm offers plots for companies in the circular economy industry. Lintuvuori is located just ten minutes from the centre of Vaasa and roughly 10 kilometres from the airport. The available plots are situated in an area covered by a detailed plan and are already equipped with municipal engineering.
Establishing your company in this area will be easy and smooth. Your company will save time and money, because all the plots already have:
1. Municipal engineering to the edge of the plot.
2. Planned road junctions to every plot.
3. Plans for district heating connections.
The industrial area also has:
4. A ready disposal site for surplus masses.
5. Roads suitable for oversize transport (up to 300 tonnes).
Eight plots are available at the moment. Read more in Finnish