When you look at the statistics for the Vaasa region, you can’t help but notice how exceptionally positive they are.
Thanks to the largest hub of energy technology in the Nordic countries, the Vaasa region offers plenty of jobs, wealth and know-how.
- Circular Economy is one of the region’s key projects.
- The highest number of export companies per capita – more than 80% of the region’s production is exported.
- Behind large, global companies there are hundreds of subcontractors who get their products out in the world following in the slipstream of larger operators.
- Effective, well-functioning networks and an excellent microclimate for entrepreneurship that creates a healthy foundation for growth.
- The energy technology hub makes the region a global growth area.
- Every fourth resident has a university degree.